2019 TVS Apache RTR 180 launched in India at Rs 84,578
TVS Motor Company has just launched the refreshed TVS Apache RTR 180 for Rs 84,578, and the RTR 180 ABS at Rs 95,392 (both prices, ex-showroom New Delhi). For the 2019 model year, the TVS Apache RTR 180 features some refreshes over the current model including new race-inspired graphics, and a revised instrument cluster. Mechanically, however, the Apache RTR 180 remains identical to its predecessor. The RTR 180 ABS variant features dual-channel ABS.
The refreshed model includes a white back-lit speedometer with dial-art, Alcantara-like finish seats, a crash guard with integrated frame sliders and forged handlebar end weights. TVS is offering the 2019 RTR 180 in five colour options, Pearl White, Gloss Black, T Grey, Matte Blue and Matte Red. The styling is based on a racing carbon fibre theme, further accentuated by the new race-inspired graphics.
The motorcycle remains mechanically unchanged and is powered by a 177.4 cc single cylinder, four-stroke engine which puts out 16.62PS and 15.5Nm. This is paired with a five-speed manual. The 139 kg bike returns a fuel efficiency figure of 43 kmpl and has a claimed top speed of 114kmph. The motorcycle primarily competes with the likes of the Suzuki Gixxer, Honda CB Hornet and Bajaj Pulsar 180.
Starts Rs 84,913
Starts Rs 80,929
- News2019 Ducati Scrambler range to be launched in India today
- FeaturesFIVA General Council Meeting in India
- FeaturesFIVA President in Conversation with Bob Rupani
- NewsMaruti Suzuki to discontinue diesel models from 2020 - will offer an EV for Rs 9 lakh
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Baleno hatchback diesel and RS variants see price hike
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip