2019 TVS Apache RTR 180 launched in India at Rs 84,578
TVS Motor Company has just launched the refreshed TVS Apache RTR 180 for Rs 84,578, and the RTR 180 ABS at Rs 95,392 (both prices, ex-showroom New Delhi). For the 2019 model year, the TVS Apache RTR 180 features some refreshes over the current model including new race-inspired graphics, and a revised instrument cluster. Mechanically, however, the Apache RTR 180 remains identical to its predecessor. The RTR 180 ABS variant features dual-channel ABS.
The refreshed model includes a white back-lit speedometer with dial-art, Alcantara-like finish seats, a crash guard with integrated frame sliders and forged handlebar end weights. TVS is offering the 2019 RTR 180 in five colour options, Pearl White, Gloss Black, T Grey, Matte Blue and Matte Red. The styling is based on a racing carbon fibre theme, further accentuated by the new race-inspired graphics.
The motorcycle remains mechanically unchanged and is powered by a 177.4 cc single cylinder, four-stroke engine which puts out 16.62PS and 15.5Nm. This is paired with a five-speed manual. The 139 kg bike returns a fuel efficiency figure of 43 kmpl and has a claimed top speed of 114kmph. The motorcycle primarily competes with the likes of the Suzuki Gixxer, Honda CB Hornet and Bajaj Pulsar 180.
Starts Rs 84,578
Starts Rs 77,015
- Features35 years of the Maruti 800: A social icon
- NewsMore spy images emerge of upcoming 2019 Renault RBC seven-seater MPV
- NewsOkinawa i-Praise electric scooter pre-bookings begin at Rs 5,000
- News2020 Mahindra Thar off-roader spotted testing under camoflage
- NewsJawa Motorcycles opens its first two dealerships in Pune
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture