2020 Auto Expo to be held from 5th-12th February - Official list of manufacturers to be present at the show
2020 Auto Expo, the 15th edition of Asia's largest automobile exhibition will be held between February 7 and 12. The exhibition will be held at the same venue as in 2018 - at the India Expo Mart, Greater Noida.
And following is the list of manufacturers who will showcase their products at the 2020 Auto Expo:
AMW CF Moto
With the surge of hybrids and EVs, we believe most of the manufacturers could showcase their electrification plans at the Auto Expo. Expect to see the all-electric Tata Altroz and the Tata Nexon EV at Tata's stands. The H2X concept that was showcased at this year's Geneva Motor Show could be present at the 2020 Auto Expo, however, with new developments.
For the two-wheel enthusiast, there could be the new Chetak at Bajaj's pavilion given it is expected to go on sale before the Auto Expo. Keeping our fingers crossed, we hope KTM could showcase its Adventure motorcycle plans for India and to introduce rivals for the 2020 Triumph Tiger from KTM's stable. Also, reports online suggest Piaggion could bring in two new products which are most likely to debut at the Auto Expo.
The first edition of the Auto Expo was held in 1985 and the event is organised every alternate year by the support of Automotive Component Manufacturers Association, Confederation of Indian Industry and the Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers.
Starts Rs 95.12 Lakhs
Starts Rs 52.75 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.29 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.95 Lakhs
Starts Rs 13.99 Lakhs
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Alto crosses 40 lakh sales milestone
- NewsYamaha India commences online booking and sales of its motorcycle range
- NewsHyundai Mobility Membership loyalty program launched with unconditional benefits for Hyundai owners
- NewsMaruti Suzuki's Gurugram plant will be shifted to larger facility in Haryana
- NewsElectric vehicles can now be sold in India without batteries, states the Government