2020 Auto Expo - What to expect?
The 2020 Auto Expo is set to be held in the first week of February next year. As is always the case, this event is set to give a fair glimpse into the kind of cars and bikes we can expect to see on our roads in the next couple of years.
Car manufacturers expected to participate this year are current customer favourites MG Motor India, Kia Motor India and another upcoming entrant from China, Great Wall Motor. Other than this, regulars like Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai Motor India, Tata Motors, Mahindra and Mahindra, Skoda and Volkswagen, Renault and Mercedes-Benz are expected to attend.
All these brands have some big-ticket unveils lined up. We expect to see the MG ZS EV, the Kia Carnival MPV, an SUV from Great Wall(possibly the Haval H6), the MQB-A0-IN based small SUV that Skoda is developing in its concept form and a CMF-A based SUV from Renault. Hyundai is expected to debut the next Creta, while Tata Motors will most likely bring a closer-to-production version of the H2X concept. Mahindra will possibly show us the next Scorpio and XUV500, alongside the new Thar while Mercedes-Benz will possibly bring in the new GLE and GLS SUVs.
Starts Rs 24.95 Lakhs
Starts Rs 20.88 Lakhs
- NewsAll you need to know: Volkswagen ID.4, the first electric VW SUV
- NewsRadically-styled 2021 BMW M3 and M4 revealed
- OpinionNew Mahindra Thar Has Got Great Response, But Has It Missed A Trick Or Two?
- News2020 Toyota Urban Cruiser price comparison vs Kia Sonet, Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Brezza, Tata Nexon, Mahindra XUV300 and Ford EcoSport
- News2020 Mercedes-AMG GLE 53 Coupe SUV launched in India at Rs 1.2 crore