2020 Auto Expo - What to expect?
The 2020 Auto Expo is set to be held in the first week of February next year. As is always the case, this event is set to give a fair glimpse into the kind of cars and bikes we can expect to see on our roads in the next couple of years.
Car manufacturers expected to participate this year are current customer favourites MG Motor India, Kia Motor India and another upcoming entrant from China, Great Wall Motor. Other than this, regulars like Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai Motor India, Tata Motors, Mahindra and Mahindra, Skoda and Volkswagen, Renault and Mercedes-Benz are expected to attend.
All these brands have some big-ticket unveils lined up. We expect to see the MG ZS EV, the Kia Carnival MPV, an SUV from Great Wall(possibly the Haval H6), the MQB-A0-IN based small SUV that Skoda is developing in its concept form and a CMF-A based SUV from Renault. Hyundai is expected to debut the next Creta, while Tata Motors will most likely bring a closer-to-production version of the H2X concept. Mahindra will possibly show us the next Scorpio and XUV500, alongside the new Thar while Mercedes-Benz will possibly bring in the new GLE and GLS SUVs.
Team OD | 14 Nov 2019
Team OD | 13 Nov 2019
- News"Gift yourself performance gear on World International Men's Day" - TVS India
- NewsCARS24 raises $100 million in Series D funding - Signs MS Dhoni as brand ambassador
- NewsTata Motors to supply 500 EVs to Lithium Urban Technologies
- NewsSpec Comparo: Royal Enfield Classic 350 vs Jawa Perak
- News2020 Audi Q5 SUV mid-cycle facelift spotted testing