2020 BS-VI Ford EcoSport launched in India for Rs 8.04 lakh
Ford India has relaunched its most popular compact SUV, the 2020 Ford EcoSport with an updated BS-VI engine for both petrol and diesel variants, without a significant increase in its price. The price of the petrol model starts at Rs 8.04 lakh ex-showroom Delhi and the diesel starts at Rs 8.54 lakh ex-showroom Delhi. The SUV comes with an updated version of the 1.5-litre diesel engine, which is BS-VI compliant and produces the same 100PS of power and 215Nm of torque, coupled with a five-speed manual transmission.
The three-cylinder 1.5-litre petrol engine also receives a BS-VI compliant state of tune without losing any power in the transition. The petrol variant has a power and torque rating of 122PS and 149Nm, which is the best in its segment. This engine is mated to a five-speed manual and a six-speed automatic transmission.
The 2020 Ford Ecosport comes with an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system which supports apple car play and android auto compatibility on the S variant. Most of the other variants will come with a 9-inch touchscreen-based infotainment system including embedded navigation. Along with it, the SUV gets automatic HID headlamps, daytime running lights, electrochromic mirror, rain-sensing wipers and push-button start.
Additionally, Ford is offering a 3-year or 100,000 km factory warranty, which is standard across all variants. For the first year, the EcoSport owners spend as low as Rs 1,400 for servicing and maintenance, and Rs 4,700 for the 100,000 km or 10-year service, which is quite affordable compared to other SUV in this price range.
Starts Rs 8.04 Lakhs
- ReviewBSVI KTM 390 Duke first ride review
- News2020 Toyota Vellfire MPV launched in India at Rs 79.5 lakh ex-showroom
- NewsNew Land Rover Defender 4x4 bookings begin in India ahead of August launch, priced from Rs 69.99 lakh
- NewsNext-generation Ford Ecosport SUV to get Mahindra's mStallion petrol engine
- ReviewExclusive: 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon first drive review
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055