2020 Datsun Redi-Go launched in India for Rs 2.83 lakh
Datsun has launched the 2020 Redi-Go at a price of Rs 2.83 lakh and top model costs Rs 4.77 lakh. The car is powered by a BSVI compliant 800cc three-cylinder petrol engine that makes 54PS of power and 73Nm of torque. This engine comes mated to a 5-speed manual transmission and the company claims a fuel economy of 20.71kmpl. And the 1.0-litre petrol engine pushes 68PS of power and 91Nm of torque and this engine is offered with a 5-speed manual gearbox and a 5-speed automatic gearbox as well.
The car now gets a new face with a larger octagonal grille with chrome brackets and flanked by sharper headlamps. The car also gets L-shaped DRLs, LED fog lamps, underbody cladding, dual-tone wheel covers, body-coloured ORVMs, angular taillamps with LED signature lights.
The interior features include an 8-inch touchscreen display with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, rear-view camera, dual-tone fabric upholstery, a redesigned centre console and dual-tone dashboard. The infotainment system gets voice recognition, FM, AM, iPod and Bluetooth connectivity as well. In terms of safety, the car comes with front seat belts with pre-tensioners, load limiters, speed sensors, ABS with ABD, rear parking sensors, central locking and seat belt reminder. The car gets seat belts for all the three passengers at the rear with 3-point seat belts for the two corner passengers and a 2-point seat belt for the middle passenger.
The car is offered in six variants and it comes with two petrol engine options. An 800cc three-cylinder unit and a 999cc three-cylinder unit. The car gets six colour options - Vivid Blue, Ruby Red, Sandstone Brown, Bronze Grey, Crystal Silver, and Opel White.
Starts Rs 3.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2.83 Lakhs
- NewsToyota halts production at Bidadi plant till July 22, 2020, adheres to Karnataka Govt. guidelines
- NewsMahindra Mojo BS6 launch by end of July, will rival Bajaj Dominar 250, Suzuki Gixxer 250 and Jawa 42
- News2020 Honda City: Variants and prices explained
- News2020 Honda City launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.90 lakh
- Review2020 MG Hector Plus road test review
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block