2020 Harley-Davidson Low Rider S launched at Rs 14.69 lakh
Harley-Davidson has launched the Low Rider S, the premium version of its Low Rider series, for a price tag of Rs 14.69 lakh, Rs 94,000 over the standard Harley-Davidson Low Rider.
MY20 Harley Softail
The Low Rider S gets a blacked-out finish replacing the chrome elements like engine head covers, the twin-exhausts and exhaust shields are in gloss black. Front forks, triple-clamp, riser and handlebar, and rear fender supports are Matte Black. The headlamp gets a small fairing like the Street series, the LED tail lamp gets a smoked lens and the Low Rider S is available in two colour options - Vivid Black and Barracuda Silver.
Over the standard Low Rider, the S gets dual front disc brakes for better stopping ability and the steering rake angle has been reduced to 28 degrees from 30 for better agility and handling. The S runs on Michelin Scorcher 31 tyres and a cast-aluminium wheel 19-inch front-16-inch rear set-up and a motocross-style one-inch handlebar.
The Low Rider series is powered by the 114 cu-in (1,868cc) V-twin cylinder engine that develops 93PS of power and 155 Nm of torque paired to a 6-speed gearbox. It has a 18.9-litre tank and weighs 295kg dry.
Starts Rs 13,75,000
Starts Rs 14,69,000
- NewsSpec Comparo: Skoda Karoq vs Jeep Compass vs Volkswagen T-Roc
- FeaturesSir Stirling Moss tribute: The last of the Titans
- News2020 BMW 5 Series facelift revealed
- NewsOla Electric acquires EV maker Etergo, likely to bring AppScooter to India in 2021
- NewsTriumph Tiger 900 online bookings commence in India, launch in June 2020
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!