2020 Hero Maestro Edge 110 BSVI priced at Rs 60,950
Hero MotoCorp has updated its official website with the BSVI prices of the Maestro Edge 110 scooter. While the company has not made an official announcement of the same, the Maestro Edge 110 BSVI is priced at Rs 60,950 for the base variant with drum brakes and alloy wheels. The more premium variant will be available at Rs. 62,450, both the prices are ex-showroom Delhi.
Powering the scooter is a fuel-injected 110.9cc air-cooled single-cylinder engine that puts out 8PS at 7,500rpm and generates 8.75Nm at 5,500rpm, mated to a variomatic drive. These numbers are similar to what the BSVI engine made. However, Hero MotoCorp claims that the BSVI motor offers better pick-up, improved fuel economy and has a better engine life compared to its predecessor. Hero also mentions in its brochure, the BSVI iteration will have a better hill climb, all-weather start and a smoother ride quality.
While the overall design of the scooter looks unchanged, Hero has added revised graphics to the scooter for a youthful appeal. The features list of the Maestro Edge 110 BSVI include digital instrumentation, mobile charging port, boot light, telescopic front, LED tail lights, side stand indicators, combined braking system and always on headlamps. The scooter is being offered in six colours, namely candy blazing red, pearl fadeless white, panther black, techno blue, seal silver and midnight blue. The last two colour options have been introduced in the BSVI version of the scooter.
Starts Rs 60,950
- NewsUpcoming Tata Altroz turbo-petrol specs and prices leaked ahead of launch
- NewsFirst-ever Hyundai i20 N Line revealed, with same mechanicals but sportier looks
- Review2020 Skoda Rapid TSI automatic road test review
- News2020 Honda CB 350 launch in India: Top five highlights
- News2020 Honda CB 350 rivals in India: Royal Enfield Classic 350, Benelli imperiale 400, Jawa Perak, Bajaj Dominar 400 and RE Meteor 350