2020 Honda Civic pre-launch bookings open
Honda Cars India has announced the commencement of pre-launch bookings for the BSVI diesel variant of the Honda Civic. Potential buyers can book the car for a token amount of Rs 25,000. Customers can book the new Honda Civic and other cars as well without leaving the comfort of their homes through the "Honda from Home" online sales platform.
The diesel version of the Civic will be powered by a 1.6-litre i-DTEC diesel turbo engine mated to a 6-speed manual transmission that would make around 120PS of power and 300Nm of torque. The petrol version of the car houses a 1.8-litre i-VTEC petrol engine mated to a CVT gearbox that makes 141PS of power and 174Nm of torque. The car was BSVI compliant since it was launched in March 2019. The diesel variant of the BSIV Civic claimed an ARAI rated fuel economy of 26.8kmpl.
It hosts features like dual-zone climate control, electric sunroof, 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, push-button start, 8-way adjustable driver's seat, automatic wipers and the car riders on 17-inc alloy wheels. Safety features include lane-keeping assist, six airbags, ABS with EBD, stability control, agile handling assist, hill start assist, electronic parking brake with an auto-hold function and walk-away auto-lock along with other functions.
The diesel version of the Civic is all set to be launched in next month and we can expect a price hike of Rs 70,000-80,000 for the 2020 model. The company will gradually launch the 2020 Honda Jazz and the WR-V as well, pre-launch booking for the WR-V is also open.
Starts Rs 17.94 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.5 Lakhs
- News2020 Honda CB 350 launch in India: Top five highlights
- News2020 Honda CB 350 rivals in India: Royal Enfield Classic 350, Benelli imperiale 400, Jawa Perak, Bajaj Dominar 400 and RE Meteor 350
- News2020 Honda CB 350 cruiser launched in India, rivals Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsLive updates: Honda CB 350 cruiser launch, to rival Royal Enfield
- NewsTVS owned Norton Motorcycles to offer repayment of deposits, but at a condition