2020 Honda Jazz BSVI to be launched in India soon
Honda Cars India has subtly put a teaser of the Jazz BSVI on its website. The image does not reveal much in terms of details except for a few cosmetic tweaks that the hatchback will get. The updated Jazz will be offered in both petrol and diesel engines. We believe Honda could do a digital launch of the Jazz BSVI by revealing the prices shortly. The updated hatch will lock horns with the Tata Altroz, Toyota Glanza, Maruti Suzuki Baleno, Hyundai i20 and Volkswagen Polo.
The new-gen Honda Jazz that was shown at the Tokyo Motor Show last year, is not making its way into the country anytime soon as the company has not mentioned of any such plans. However, the present offering will be getting cosmetic updates in the form of a revised grille and also updated alloys. While the cabin design will not get any substantial change, there could be an update in the features list.
In terms of powertrain, Honda will equip the Jazz with a BSVI compliant 1.2-litre petrol engine that presently makes 90PS and 110 Nm, mated to a 5-speed manual transmission. There is also the optional CVT unit that is offered with the petrol engine. The diesel, on the other hand, will be the 1.5-litre BSVI that produces 100PS and generates 200 Nm of torque, paired with a 6-speed manual transmission as standard. Both the engines have been doing duty in the Amaze sedan.
Starts Rs 7.45 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.59 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.29 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.22 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.84 Lakhs
- NewsAmerica's second-largest rental car company, Hertz, files for bankruptcy
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Kia launches the 'Kia Care' initiative
- News2020 Skoda Karoq SUV expected to be priced around Rs 27 lakh, on-road
- NewsVirtual 24 Hours of Le Mans to be held in June, participation from top teams confirmed
- NewsBattRE launches the gps:ie at Rs 64,990
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!