2020 Hyundai Creta interior design layout revealed ahead of launch
Hyundai has revealed the interior design sketches of the new Creta, which was seen earlier at Auto Expo 2020. Interior sketches of the car reveal a clean and premium look to the cabin, a waterfall design centre console with the infotainment system slightly embossed to provide better functionality. Also present is a newly designed flat-bottom steering wheel with a four-spoke layout embedded with steering mounted controls. The new Hyundai Creta is also expected to feature a digital instrument cluster with Blue Link connected car technology.
Under the hood, the new Hyundai Creta is expected to come with three engine options - 1.5-litre petrol, 1.5-litre diesel and 1.5-litre turbo petrol, with both manual and automatic transmission options. During the Expo, only the exterior of the vehicle was unveiled which at a glance is a total makeover from its predecessor. New sharp lines with boomerang-shaped headlamps and skid plates in the front and at the rear add to the appeal.
There are no details regarding the pricing of the next-gen Creta as of now, but the SUV is likely to be priced around Rs 10-16 lakh ex-showroom when launched in India. The new Hyundai Creta unveiled at Auto Expo 2020 will launch in India markets on March 17, 2020.
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.89 Lakhs
Starts Rs 12.23 Lakhs
Starts Rs 12.74 Lakhs
Starts Rs 13.69 Lakhs
- FeaturesTo B or not to B: WRC's greatest Group B machines
- News2020 Tata Tigor EV facelift spotted undisguised
- NewsMaruti Suzuki ties up with Axis Bank, announces flexible EMI schemes
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 leads motorcycle sales in UK in June 2020
- News2020 Audi Q4 Sportback e-tron concept previews new electric coupe-SUV
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block