2020 Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Turbo launched in India, prices start at Rs 7.68 lakh
Hyundai India has announced the launch of the new 2020 BSVI compliant Grand i10 Nios and it is priced at Rs 7.68 lakh. It is the Sportz variant of the Grand i10 Nios and it comes with a new petrol engine. Under the hood is a 999cc BSVI 1.0-litre Turbo GDI petrol engine and is mated to a 5-speed manual transmission which makes a power of 100PS and 171Nm of torque. The claimed fuel efficiency is 20.3 kmpl. There are two trims to choose from, one is the normal Sportz and the other one comes with dual-tone colour options.
The interiors get an all-black treatment with red inserts which makes for an urban and sporty look. The new trim option gets a unique turbo badge on the front grille and on the tailgate. The fiery red paint job, the red inserts in the cabin and the badging surely gets the performance aspect right. The car is targeted for those who are looking for performance in an affordable hatchback. and Rs 5000 more for the dual-tone trim. This will take one the likes of the Ford Figo, Maruti Suzuki Swift and Tata Tiago to name a few.
Tarun Garg, director of sales and services for Hyundai India said "The GRAND i10 NIOS is developed for Young Urban Progressive buyers. We have launched the GRAND i10 NIOS in petrol, diesel & CNG Bi-fuel types, offering an array of choices to our valued customers. The GRAND i10 NIOS Sportz variant with the 1.0 l Turbo GDi engine has been introduced for auto enthusiasts that aspire for a power-packed performance."
Starts Rs 4.98 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.39 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.6 Lakhs
- NewsHow automotive manufacturers are helping combat the Coronavirus crisis
- NewsCoronavirus Impact: TVS extends its free services and AMC contract untill June
- NewsProject Pitlane- F1 Teams to Make Ventilators to Treat Corona Patients
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Hyundai Motors help government battle the Covid-19 virus
- NewsBSVI: What happens to BSIV stock after the Supreme Court's judgement?
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055