2020 Hyundai i20 interiors revealed prior to the Geneva Motor Show
Hyundai recently released pictures of the interiors of the new i20 prior to the Geneva Motor Show that is going to happen next week. The pictures of the exteriors were revealed last week which showed that the new i20 is carrying the refreshed Hyundai design philosophy like the i10 Nios and the Aura.
The picture reveals that the premium hatchback gets a new brand new interior with a four-spoke, leather-wrapped steering wheel with buttons for controlling the audio system along with cruise control. The upcoming hatchback comes with a 10.25 inch fully-digital instrument cluster along with a 10.25 inch infotainment system which integrates with the instrument cluster. There is ambient lighting in the footwells and door storage areas. The dashboard features horizontal lines across with the AC vents integrated into the design. The climate controls are located on the central console with a digital temperature display and toggles on either side. The car will also feature an eight-speaker sound system by Bose. But as one can see that the steering wheel is on the left side, we expect certain features to change when Hyundai brings the new i20 to India later this year.
We expect the i20 to be powered by the 1.2-litre petrol which produces 83PS and 113Nm. The 1.0-litre turbo could come in the same state of tune as in the Venue, with 120PS/173Nm. Further, the 1.4-litre 90PS/220Nm diesel from the Venue is also expected to make an appearance here. Aside from a 6-speed manual, expect the turbo-petrol to get a 7-speed DCT option and the diesel a 6-speed torque converter.
Starts Rs 5.59 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.29 Lakhs
- NewsHow automotive manufacturers are helping combat the Coronavirus crisis
- NewsCoronavirus Impact: TVS extends its free services and AMC contract untill June
- NewsProject Pitlane- F1 Teams to Make Ventilators to Treat Corona Patients
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Hyundai Motors help government battle the Covid-19 virus
- NewsBSVI: What happens to BSIV stock after the Supreme Court's judgement?
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055