2020 Kawasaki Ninja 400 gets two new colour schemes in India - limited to 20 units
For the 2020 model year, the Kawasaki Ninja 400 gets two new colour schemes for no extra cost. However, the two new colour schemes - black with lime green and lime green with ebony (KRT edition) are limited to 10 units each.
2020 Kawasaki Ninja 400 KRT Edition
The KRT edition colour scheme gets lime green as the base colour with black graphics on the fairing along with yellow and red highlights. One needs to have a keen eye to notice the difference as the KRT edition paint scheme is very similar to the standard paint scheme of the Ninja 400. Another paint scheme is the colour black with lime green highlights on the fairing, tank and cowl.
2020 Kawasaki Ninja 400 Black with Lime Green
Mechanically, the Ninja 400 stays the same. Gets a 399cc two-cylinder engine that puts out 49PS of power at 10,000rpm and 38Nm of torque at 8,000rpm. The engine comes mated to a 6-speed gearbox. For suspension, the Ninja 400 gets telescopic forks in the front and a monoshock absorber in the rear.
Priced at Rs 4.99 lakh ex-showroom India, the Kawasaki Ninja 400 sits between the Ninja 300 and the Ninja 650.
Starts Rs 4,69,000
Starts Rs 9,99,000
Starts Rs 7,99,000
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza facelift spied - likely to get a petrol option
- NewsTata Motors launch Pro Edition of Harrier, Hexa, Nexon, Tigor and Tiago - stars at additional Rs 29,999
- NewsKTM 790 Duke's Bajaj Auto finance scheme explained - launched in India for Rs 8.63 lakhs
- News2019 KTM 790 Duke launched in India - Priced at Rs 8.63 lakh
- NewsLive Updates: KTM 790 Duke launching in India today