2020 Kawasaki Z650 priced at Rs 5.94 lakh
Kawasaki has revealed the price of the new 2020 Z650 and it costs Rs 5.94 lakh ex-showroom. The price has been hiked by Rs 25,000 over the previous model. The bike is powered by a BSVI compliant 649cc, liquid-cooled, parallel-twin engine mated to a six-speed gearbox that pushes 68PS of power at 8,000rpm and 64Nm of torque at 6,700rpm.
The bike looks similar to the previous model but a closer look will reveal the cosmetic changes and other highlights of the 2020 model. The bike gets a sharper headlamp cowl with a two-piece design. The bike boasts of the Sugomi presence and it is all about the low positioned head and the upswept rear section of the bike. It also gets an LED headlamp unit, a 4.3-inch TFT dash with smartphone connectivity via the Rideology app and it rides on Dunlop Sportmax Roadsport 2 tyres.
The bike is 2115mm long, 765mm wide and 1065mm tall with a saddle height of 790mm and that is welcoming to the average Indian height. It has a wheelbase of 1410mm and offers a ground clearance of 130mm. The bike weighs 191kg and the fuel tank can store up to 15 litres. Braking duties are done by a 300mm dual disc at the front and a 220mm single disc at the rear. And the suspension duties are done by 41mm telescopic forks up front and a horizontal back-link at the rear.
Customers can book the bike at the nearest dealership or by dropping a booking enquiry at the official website and the deliveries will begin in mid-June. Kawasaki recently launched the 2020 Ninja 650 as well. The 2020 Kawasaki Z650 gets a single paint job option- Metallic Spark Black colour.
Starts Rs 5,94,000
- NewsObituary: P Vijayaraghavan, Director, TVS Srichakra, has passed away
- News20 units of Tata Winger Ambulances donated to Maharashtra Govt. for COVID19
- NewsMercedes-Benz reveals second-gen MBUX infotainment ahead of S-Class debut
- NewsNext-gen Skoda Octavia RS continues with 245PS 2-litre TSI engine
- NewsTVS Motor Company extends free service and warranty timelines
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block