2020 Maruti Suzuki Ignis Zeta variant gets Smartplay Studio infotainment, priced at Rs 5.97 lakh
Maruti Suzuki has updated the Maruti Ignis hatchback with some new features. With this update, the mid-spec Zeta trim level gets the 7-inch Smartplay Studio infotainment touchscreen. The Zeta trim is priced at Rs 5.97 lakh(ex-showroom Delhi) for the manual, while the AMT costs Rs 50,000 more, prices are ex-showroom Delhi.
The Smartplay Studio also comes with navigation and can be had with six speakers. It is also compatible with Android Auto/Apple Carplay. Other notable features present in this variant are steering mounted control, push-button start, electrically folding outer mirrors, fog lamps, alloy wheels and chrome accents on the grille.
The Maruti Suzuki Ignis is powered by a 1.2-litre four-cylinder petrol motor that puts out 83PS and 113 Nm. This is paired with a five-speed manual or AMT.
In February, Maruti Suzuki had facelifted the Ignis. This brought with it cosmetic changes including redesigned front grille and rear skid plates, along with new dual-tone interiors which can be further personalised by a choice of two patterns for seat fabric.
Maruti has also added two new colour options in the Ignis - Lucent Orange and Turquoise Blue, and three new dual-colour options, which are available in the top Zeta and Alpha variants. In addition, Ignis is also offered in two themes Acropolis and Scorcher, as a premium customisation option. Prices for the Ignis start from Rs 4.90 lakh.
Starts Rs 4.89 Lakhs
- NewsConfirmed: 2020 BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS BSV India launch on October 8
- NewsUpcoming Triumph Trident middleweight roadster is almost production ready
- News810PS all-electric Hyundai RM20e prototype showcases future N brand potential
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Tasting spicy delicacies of Maharashtra in Hyundai Verna
- NewsIndia-bound 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class LWB facelift revealed