2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC facelift to launch in India on December 3
Mercedes-Benz will launch the facelifted 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC SUV in India on December 3. The redesigned SUV was first shown at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show and has been given quite a substantial upgrade.
The new GLC went on sale in the international markets in mid-2019
The GLC now has a new grille and a redesigned headlamp elements with Mercedes' Multibeam technology. To complement the cosmetic tweaks the GLC now gets restyled bumpers. The SUV now sports newly designed alloy wheels of up to 19-inches. The interiors are expected to get a new instrument cluster and the 10.25-inch infotainment as seen on the facelifted C-Class. There should also be a new steering wheel and new trim designs. We also think Mercedes could offer it with the Mercedes Me connected car suite of features and could even get the MBUX voice assistant.
The GLC is also expected to get an all-new line-up of engines. The GLC 220d is now expected to be powered by the BSVI-compliant OM654 2.0-litre diesel engine as seen on the E 220d and C 220d. This motor makes 193PS and 400 Nm. The petrol GLC 300 should now be equipped with the M 264 four-cylinder engine 2.0 litre which makes 258PS and 370 Nm. This motor also come mated with the EQ Boost integrated starter-generator which adds an additional 13PS.
Starts Rs 52.75 Lakhs
Starts Rs 53.25 Lakhs
Starts Rs 41.4 Lakhs
Starts Rs 63.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 60.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 71.38 Lakhs
Starts Rs 40.2 Lakhs
Starts Rs 57.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 73.7 Lakhs
Starts Rs 52.9 Lakhs
- NewsHow automotive manufacturers are helping combat the Coronavirus crisis
- NewsCoronavirus Impact: TVS extends its free services and AMC contract untill June
- NewsProject Pitlane- F1 Teams to Make Ventilators to Treat Corona Patients
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Hyundai Motors help government battle the Covid-19 virus
- NewsBSVI: What happens to BSIV stock after the Supreme Court's judgement?
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055