2020 MG ZS facelift revealed internationally
MG Motor has unveiled the mid-cycle update for the MG ZS in international markets. The MG ZS is the conventionally-powered SUV that the India-spec MG ZS EV is based on. MG Motor India is known to be considering this SUV for an India debut, having showcased it at the Auto Expo 2020.
The new ZS gets a redesigned front end. There are slimmer full-LED headlamps, a new hexagonal grille and chunkier bumpers. The rear has received a similar treatment with sharper LED taillamps, a prominent faux skid plate and new bumpers. A sharper set of alloy wheels have also been added.
On the inside, there is a new fully-digital instrument cluster and a new 10.1-inch infotainment system. The physical AC controls have also been replaced by capacitive touch panels. Aside from this, the regular ZS continues to be heavily feature loaded like the electric version.
The regular ZS can be had with three engine options in international markets. This is a 1.5-litre four-cylinder petrol with 115PS/150 Nm. Two turbo petrol engines are on offer as well, there is a 1.0-litre three-cylinder unit with 112PS/160 Nm and a 1.3-litre turbo with 126PS and 230 Nm. A six-speed manual and six-speed torque converter auto are on offer.
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.89 Lakhs
Starts Rs 20.88 Lakhs
- News2020 Mahindra Thar revealed in India: Everything you need to know
- NewsLive updates: 2020 Mahindra Thar India unveil, details, specifications, features, engines, launch date and expected price
- Review2020 Kia Carnival road test review
- FeaturesCounter to COVID-19: Club-on-wheels: the Party Bus
- NewsHyundai reveals the Elantra N Line with 204PS and even sharper looks