2020 Porsche 911 Turbo S gets a price tag of Rs 3.08 crore
Porsche has priced the all-new 911 Turbo S at Rs 3.08 crore, ex-showroom, and it is powered by a 3.8-litre, 6-cylinder, twin-turbocharged petrol engine mated to an 8-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission that pushes a manic 659PS of power and pulls 800 Nm of torque. The new 2020 Porsche 911 Turbo S darts from a standstill to 100kmph in just 2.7 seconds and can hit a top speed of 330kmph.
The car is 450mm wider and sits 10mm lower to the ground, it rides on 20-inch alloy wheels. You can also opt for 21-inch wheels. The interiors are finished in leather with carbon-fibre inserts. The 18-way adjustable sports seats pay tribute to the first 911 Turbo with the embellished stitching. The car gets a 10.9-inch screen, GT sports steering wheel, Bose Surround Sound audio system and Sport Chrono package with the new integrated Porsche Track Precision app.
The company has opened online booking for the 911 Turbo S on the official website and deliveries will start by the end of 2020 or early 2021. This totally depends upon how the current situation progresses over time. The website also offers extra accessories that can be added to the car and it will increase the price of the car as well.
Starts Rs 1.38 Crore
Starts Rs 2.14 Crore
- NewsToyota Fortuner TRD Limited Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 34.98 lakh
- NewsUpcoming new-gen Mahindra Thar SUV spied: Everything we know so far
- NewsKia Sonet powertrain details, including segment-first six-speed diesel automatic
- News2020 Kia Sonet SUV: Top 10 feature highlights
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 Kia Sonet India unveil