2020 Range Rover Evoque spied in India
Landrover India is working on bringing the next generation of the Range Rover Evoque by the end of 2019. A test mule of the upcoming Range Rover Evoque crossover was spotted on test in India. The 2020 Range Rover Evoque was launched internationally earlier this month.
The spied vehicle was heavily camouflaged although it exhibited some styling bits of the crossover. The overall styling of the car seems to be similar to the family design recently seen on the Range Rover Velar. Premium styling elements such as an aluminium finished grille, sleek headlamps, flared wheel arches on the side and flushed door handles add a premium look to the crossover. The new Evoque still carries a sloping roofline. The rear end displays a chunky bumper with twin exhaust tips.
The new generation will have a 2.0L four-cylinder petrol engine that produces 249PS also the new Evoque will come with a mild hybrid 48-volt motor which will have a combined output of 300PS. The 2020 model year Evoque is lighter because it is based on a new platform which in result would increase the performance of the Crossover. A 2.0L diesel engine producing 180PS will be offered as well for the Indian market.
Expect the new Range Rover Evoque to break cover by mid-2019. Post its launch, the new Land Rover Range Rover Evoque will rival the BMW X3, Audi Q5, Mercedes Benz GLC, Volvo XC40 and the Jaguar F-PACE.
Starts Rs 53.25 Lakhs
Starts Rs 60.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.74 Crore
Starts Rs 39.9 Lakhs
- OpinionWhy the price difference between the Skoda Karoq and VW T-Roc?
- NewsF1 2020: Races to go ahead even if a driver tests positive for COVID-19
- NewsWorld Environment Day: Hyundai India emphasises on green mobility services adopted at dealerships
- News2020 Mini Countryman facelift unveiled globally
- NewsVolvo reports a 25.5 per cent drop in global sales in May 2020
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!