2020 Renault Duster facelift spotted on test - launch expected soon
2020 Renault Duster facelift has been spotted in Zojila pass in Jammu and Kashmir. The updated SUV sports a tweaked fascia and the styling elements are updated too. The headlamp assembly is a newly designed unit along with the grille. The bumper has been redesigned as a part of the update. The side profile hasn't seen much change, however, the alloys are newly designed for the 2020 model year. The rear sports new styling elements such as a new tail lamp assembly and extra body cladding. The new Duster will be offered with the new Blue colour that we see in the spy shots.
Along with the updated exterior, the interiors are also expected to be up'ed and the in-car entertainment system is also expected to see some changes. The engines on offer could be the BSVI compliant 1.5-litre petrol and diesel engines. The diesel engine is expected to be in two states of tune when launched.
For the customers opting for automatic variants, the petrol engine could come with a CVT (continuously variable transmission) while the diesel engine could be paired to an AMT (automated manual transmission). An AWD (all-wheel-drive) variant will be on offer as well. Expect the hike in price by Rs 40,000-50,000 and the new compact SUV will be priced between Rs 8.50-13.5 lakh. The new Duster will rival the Hyundai Creta, Nissan Terrano, Maruti Suzuki S-Cross and the Nissan Kicks.
Image Source - Digvijay Singh
Starts Rs 8 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.85 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.55 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
- NewsSpec Comparo: Maruti Suzuki XL6 vs Honda BR-V vs Renault Lodgy
- News2019 Kia Seltos SUV launched in India - The prices start from Rs 9.69 lakh
- NewsMaruti Suzuki's some cars now offered with 5-year and 1 lakh kilometres standard warranty in India
- NewsLive Updates: Kia Seltos India launch updates, prices, details, features, variants, engines
- News2019 Isuzu D-max V-Cross pickup launched in India for the price of Rs 19.99 lakh