2020 Skoda Karoq SUV launched in India at Rs 24.99 lakh
Skoda has launched the Skoda Karoq in India, priced at Rs 24.99 lakh, ex-showroom, alongside the Superb facelift and the BSVI Rapid 1.0 TSI. The two-row SUV will be available in a single Style variant to begin with. The Karoq can be booked on the Skoda India website or at dealerships for Rs 50,000.
The Karoq comes quite well equipped. There is two-zone climate control, powered driver's seat, a panoramic sunroof, the Virtual Cockpit instrument cluster, ambient lighting and an eight-inch infotainment system. Safety is well taken care of with nine airbags.
The Karoq is powered by the new 1.5-litre turbo petrol engine that debuted in the Volkswagen T-Roc. This motor makes 150PS and 250 Nm. This motor features cylinder deactivation tech and can run on two cylinders in low load situations. A 7-speed dual-clutch gearbox is the only gearbox options. Like the T-Roc there is no AWD option.
The Karoq is positioned below the petrol Skoda Kodiaq that will debut later this year and the above the production version of the Skoda Vision IN that is set to launch in 2021. It will compete with the Jeep Compass and the Citroen C5 Aircross when it launches next year.
Starts Rs 24.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 15.6 Lakhs
Starts Rs 34 Lakhs
Starts Rs 19.99 Lakhs
- NewsToyota halts production at Bidadi plant till July 22, 2020, adheres to Karnataka Govt. guidelines
- NewsMahindra Mojo BS6 launch by end of July, will rival Bajaj Dominar 250, Suzuki Gixxer 250 and Jawa 42
- News2020 Honda City: Variants and prices explained
- News2020 Honda City launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.90 lakh
- Review2020 MG Hector Plus road test review
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block