2020 Tata Nexon facelift spotted testing again
More spy images have surfaced of the upcoming Tata Nexon facelift SUV. The Nexon has been around since 2017, and given the competitiveness in the sub-four-metre SUV space, the time seems ripe for a mid-life upgrade. The front-end of the SUV seems to have got a significant revision.
The Nexon is set to get a revised front end in line with Tata Motors' Impact 2.0 design philosophy, which debuted with the Harrier. The headlamps are now seemingly slimmer and wider, placed on either side of a slimmer grille, and seem quite a bit like the ones on the Range Rover Evoque. The bumper is more substantial and angular with a larger air dam. Even the bonnet seems to have been redesigned to be flatter and have a higher edge to it than earlier. We expect the car to remain very similar in profile, with slight cosmetic revisions. We also expect a slightly redesigned tailgate, more organic taillamps, and new bumpers at the back too.
The interiors are expected to feature some changes in materials, dash layout and features. The semi-digital cluster from the Harrier and the wide-screen infotainment, and a new steering wheel are expected.
The Tata Nexon's 1198cc, three-cylinder petrol motor puts out 110PS and 170Nm while the 1498cc, four-cylinder diesel engine is rated at 110PS and 260Nm. Both are available with six-speed manual and a 6-speed AMT.
Image source: Carwale
Starts Rs 6.95 Lakhs
- NewsUpcoming MG Gloster SUV teased ahead of launch, to get advanced driver aids
- News2020 Volvo XC40 now available with benefits of up to Rs 4 lakh
- NewsBREAKING: BMW R 18 Cruiser arrives in India, launch by the end of September 2020
- NewsJuly 2020 automotive retail sales still 36 per cent less YoY
- ReviewExclusive comparison test: 2020 Skoda Karoq vs VW T-Roc