2020 Toyota Vellfire luxury MPV to launch on February 26 in India
We recently drove the Toyota Vellfire and now the Japanese carmaker has announced that the luxury MPV will launch in the Indian market on February 26, 2020, as a completely built unit imported from Japan. The Vellfire is expected to be priced around Rs 85-90 lakh ex-showroom when launched in India. Toyota has also started the pre-bookings for the Vellfire at a deposit of Rs 5 lakh before the launch. The Vellfire will come in a seven-seat configuration with captain seats in the middle row, as seen in our test car.
Dimensions of the Vellfire sits at 4935 mm in length, 1850 mm wide and 1895 mm in height with a wheelbase of 3000 mm, making it a huge vehicle overall. To manoeuvre a vehicle of this size, Toyota has provided a 2.5-litre petrol engine which produces 197PS and 235Nm, with CVT transmission.
Inside the cabin is a choice of two interior options- beige and black, with leather seats on offer. The dashboard of the Vellfire is covered with leather, with a 10-inch touchscreen for infotainment and navigation controls. While at the rear, the infotainment system is a 13-inch unit with a 17-speaker JBL sound system, with a separate remote control.
The Vellfire will be the first luxury MPV from Toyota in India and will rival with the Mercedes-Benz V-Class when launched. In India, the Vellfire will come in only Executive Lounge variant.
Starts Rs 79.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 68.4 Lakhs
- FeaturesComplete Guide to Caravans, Campers and Homes On Wheels in India
- NewsBMW R 18 cruiser launched in India at Rs 18.90 lakh, ex-showroom
- NewsKia Sonet launched: Top 10 segment-first features
- NewsKia Sonet India launch: Prices and variant-wise features explained
- News2020 Kia Sonet price comparison vs Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Brezza, Tata Nexon and Mahindra XUV300