2020 Toyota Vellfire MPV launched in India at Rs 79.5 lakh ex-showroom
Toyota launched the Vellfire in India at a starting price of Rs 79.5 lakh ex-showroom. The MPV is available in a single Executive Lounge variant in India with seven-seater configuration. The Vellfire comes with hybrid-technology and is available in four colour options- burning white, pearl white, graphite and black.
Dimensions of the Vellfire sits at 4,935mm in length, 1,850mm wide and 1,895mm in height, which makes it look taller than its competitors. In terms of the exterior styling, the Vellfire sports a vertical nose with chrome inserts and split headlamps, while at the rear it gets a clean layout with LED taillamps. Under the hood, the Vellfire gets a 2.5-litre petrol engine with 117PS, coupled with two electric motors, a 143PS in the front and 68PS at the rear. Both the motors combine to give an all-wheel-drive system to the MPV.
Inside the cabin, the Vellfire comes with a 10-inch infotainment system with Apple Carplay and Android Auto in the dashboard along with 13-inch screens for rear passengers. Interior of the Vellfire can be customized with a choice of two colour options- beige and black. The Vellfire comes with three rows of seats with the second row having captain seats and the last row with a bench seat good for three passengers. However, the second row is the main highlight with all the bells and whistles to go with, including electrically operated controls, footrests and a folding desk.
Bookings for the Vellfire have started and it will directly rival with the Mercedes-Benz V-Class in Indian markets.
Starts Rs 79.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 68.4 Lakhs
- NewsHow automotive manufacturers are helping combat the Coronavirus crisis
- NewsCoronavirus Impact: TVS extends its free services and AMC contract untill June
- NewsProject Pitlane- F1 Teams to Make Ventilators to Treat Corona Patients
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Hyundai Motors help government battle the Covid-19 virus
- NewsBSVI: What happens to BSIV stock after the Supreme Court's judgement?
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055