2020 TVS Radeon launched in India for Rs 58,992
TVS has launched the BSVI 2020 Radeon at a price of Rs 58,992, the bike houses a BSVI compliant 109.7cc single-cylinder, air-cooled, fuel-injected engine mated to a 4-speed gearbox that makes a power of 8.2PS and a torque of 8.7Nm. The torque output remains unchanged, but the power figure has dropped by 0.23PS.
Overall the bike remains unchanged, cosmetic updates are minimal and mechanical updates include the new BSVI compliant engine. But the weight of the bike has gone up by 4kg. The disc brake version of the bike now weighs 118kg and the drum brake is 116kg.
It has a tank of 10 litres and the company claims a fuel efficiency of 69.3kmpl which amounts to a total range of 650km on a full tank. The company also claims that the bike is now 15% more fuel-efficient. The standard variant gets six colour option and the 'commuter of the year' variant gets two exclusive paint job option over the standard variant.
The 'commuter motorcycle of year' variant with disc brakes is for Rs 64,992, ex-showroom, and the same variant with drum brakes is priced at Rs 61,992, ex-showroom.
Starts Rs 58,992
- FeaturesBMW #JustCantWait To Bring Driving Pleasure Back To Our Lives
- NewsBMW iX3 EV SUV teased ahead of July 14 reveal
- NewsAnyone can ride the Yamaha MWT-9 and T7 Concept
- NewsSkoda Auto CEO Bernhard Maier to step down, effective July 31
- NewsMahindra XUV300 1.2-litre mStallion turbo-petrol spotted testing
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block