2020 Volkswagen T-Roc SUV to be launched in India on March 18
Volkswagen unveiled the T-Roc SUV at the Auto Expo 2020 along with Taigun and Tiguan Allspace. Following the launch of Tiguan Allspace, Volkswagen will launch the T-Roc in India on March 18. Bookings for the T-Roc have already begun along with the Tiguan Allspace. The T-Roc will come to India as a completely built unit which will make it slightly more expensive compared to its rivals.
The T-Roc SUV will come with a 1.5-litre petrol engine option producing 150PS and 250Nm coupled with a seven-speed automatic transmission. The T-Roc will not come with a diesel powertrain on Indian markets, given the Volkswagen BS6 petrol strategy. Feature-wise, the SUV will get a panoramic sunroof, LED headlamps and dual-tone alloy wheels with chrome inserts in the side profile and the rear.
Inside the cabin, the T-Roc features virtual cockpit instrument cluster, Vienna leather seats, 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system, automatic climate control and reverse parking camera. In terms of safety features, the T-Roc comes with six airbags, ABS (anti-lock braking system) and ESC (electronic stability control) and tyre pressure monitoring system.
Volkswagen T-Roc Auto Expo 2020 walkaround video:
Starts Rs 19.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 22.3 Lakhs
Starts Rs 15.6 Lakhs
Starts Rs 28.07 Lakhs
- NewsMaruti Suzuki vehicle subscription plans explained, now available in Delhi NCR, Bengaluru, Pune and Hyderabad
- NewsYamaha India to encash on the festive season with new offers finance schemes
- ReviewMG Gloster road test review
- NewsBreaking: 2020 BMW M 1000 RR bookings for India to commence in this week
- FeaturesHow to save on car insurance premium