2020 Volkswagen T-Roc SUV to be launched in India on March 18
Volkswagen unveiled the T-Roc SUV at the Auto Expo 2020 along with Taigun and Tiguan Allspace. Following the launch of Tiguan Allspace, Volkswagen will launch the T-Roc in India on March 18. Bookings for the T-Roc have already begun along with the Tiguan Allspace. The T-Roc will come to India as a completely built unit which will make it slightly more expensive compared to its rivals.
The T-Roc SUV will come with a 1.5-litre petrol engine option producing 150PS and 250Nm coupled with a seven-speed automatic transmission. The T-Roc will not come with a diesel powertrain on Indian markets, given the Volkswagen BS6 petrol strategy. Feature-wise, the SUV will get a panoramic sunroof, LED headlamps and dual-tone alloy wheels with chrome inserts in the side profile and the rear.
Inside the cabin, the T-Roc features virtual cockpit instrument cluster, Vienna leather seats, 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system, automatic climate control and reverse parking camera. In terms of safety features, the T-Roc comes with six airbags, ABS (anti-lock braking system) and ESC (electronic stability control) and tyre pressure monitoring system.
Volkswagen T-Roc Auto Expo 2020 walkaround video:
Starts Rs 19.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 18.75 Lakhs
Starts Rs 15.6 Lakhs
Starts Rs 28.07 Lakhs
- NewsBMW R 18 debuts with R 5 inspired styling and a big boxer-twin
- News24 Hours of Le Mans 2020 scheduled for September 19
- NewsMaruti Suzuki all set to launch the 2020 S-cross next month
- NewsHow Sebastien Loeb is keeping busy during the time of social isolation
- NewsInterview: Balbir Singh Dhillon, head of Audi India, on the Corona crisis, Strategy 2025, EVs and supercars
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055