2020 Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace SUV to be launched in India on March 6
Volkswagen showcased the Tiguan Allspace at the Auto Expo 2020 with the Taigun and the T-Roc. Volkswagen will launch the Tiguan Allspace on March 6 in Indian markets with the bookings of the SUV already commenced. The Allspace will be a 7-seater model of the Tiguan, which was earlier seen in 5-seat configuration in international markets. We expect the Tiguan Allspace to come at a slight premium over the standard Tiguan in terms of pricing, which starts at Rs 28.14 lakh ex-showroom.
Under the hood, the Tiguan Allspace is likely to be powered by a 2.0-litre petrol engine producing 190PS and 320Nm, compared to the 2.0-litre diesel in the standard Tiguan with 150PS and 340Nm. The Allspace will come with a six-speed manual and seven-speed DSG transmission with an all-wheel-drive system and will sprint from 0-100 kmph in 8.2 sec. Other features of the Allspace include the panoramic sunroof, LED headlamps with DRL's and 18-inch alloy wheels.
Inside the cabin, Volkswagen has provided an active info display in the Tiguan Allspace to provide user-customizable information. Other features include the three-zone climate control and Vienna leather seats. Safety features in the Allspace include seven-airbags, ABS (anti-lock braking system) and ESC (electronic stability control) along with reverse parking camera.
Starts Rs 28.07 Lakhs
Starts Rs 28.27 Lakhs
Starts Rs 34 Lakhs
- NewsPetrol and diesel prices to increase by Rs 2 in Maharashtra from tomorrow, June 1
- NewsHyundai exports 5000 cars in May
- NewsMercedes-Benz all set to launch the new GLS on June 17
- NewsRenault, Nissan and Mitsubishi cars to share more commonality than ever before
- NewsLego now gets its hands on the Lamborghini Sian FKP 37
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!