2020 Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace SUV to be launched in India on March 6
Volkswagen showcased the Tiguan Allspace at the Auto Expo 2020 with the Taigun and the T-Roc. Volkswagen will launch the Tiguan Allspace on March 6 in Indian markets with the bookings of the SUV already commenced. The Allspace will be a 7-seater model of the Tiguan, which was earlier seen in 5-seat configuration in international markets. We expect the Tiguan Allspace to come at a slight premium over the standard Tiguan in terms of pricing, which starts at Rs 28.14 lakh ex-showroom.
Under the hood, the Tiguan Allspace is likely to be powered by a 2.0-litre petrol engine producing 190PS and 320Nm, compared to the 2.0-litre diesel in the standard Tiguan with 150PS and 340Nm. The Allspace will come with a six-speed manual and seven-speed DSG transmission with an all-wheel-drive system and will sprint from 0-100 kmph in 8.2 sec. Other features of the Allspace include the panoramic sunroof, LED headlamps with DRL's and 18-inch alloy wheels.
Inside the cabin, Volkswagen has provided an active info display in the Tiguan Allspace to provide user-customizable information. Other features include the three-zone climate control and Vienna leather seats. Safety features in the Allspace include seven-airbags, ABS (anti-lock braking system) and ESC (electronic stability control) along with reverse parking camera.
Starts Rs 28.07 Lakhs
Starts Rs 28.27 Lakhs
Starts Rs 34 Lakhs
- NewsConfirmed: 2020 BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS BSV India launch on October 8
- NewsUpcoming Triumph Trident middleweight roadster is almost production ready
- News810PS all-electric Hyundai RM20e prototype showcases future N brand potential
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Tasting spicy delicacies of Maharashtra in Hyundai Verna
- NewsIndia-bound 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class LWB facelift revealed