2020 Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace SUV to be launched in India on March 6
Volkswagen showcased the Tiguan Allspace at the Auto Expo 2020 with the Taigun and the T-Roc. Volkswagen will launch the Tiguan Allspace on March 6 in Indian markets with the bookings of the SUV already commenced. The Allspace will be a 7-seater model of the Tiguan, which was earlier seen in 5-seat configuration in international markets. We expect the Tiguan Allspace to come at a slight premium over the standard Tiguan in terms of pricing, which starts at Rs 28.14 lakh ex-showroom.
Under the hood, the Tiguan Allspace is likely to be powered by a 2.0-litre petrol engine producing 190PS and 320Nm, compared to the 2.0-litre diesel in the standard Tiguan with 150PS and 340Nm. The Allspace will come with a six-speed manual and seven-speed DSG transmission with an all-wheel-drive system and will sprint from 0-100 kmph in 8.2 sec. Other features of the Allspace include the panoramic sunroof, LED headlamps with DRL's and 18-inch alloy wheels.
Inside the cabin, Volkswagen has provided an active info display in the Tiguan Allspace to provide user-customizable information. Other features include the three-zone climate control and Vienna leather seats. Safety features in the Allspace include seven-airbags, ABS (anti-lock braking system) and ESC (electronic stability control) along with reverse parking camera.
Starts Rs 28.07 Lakhs
Starts Rs 28.27 Lakhs
Starts Rs 34 Lakhs
- NewsSeltos tops SUV sales again in March 2020, Kia holds on to third in overall sales
- NewsBMW R 18 debuts with R 5 inspired styling and a big boxer-twin
- News24 Hours of Le Mans 2020 scheduled for September 19
- NewsMaruti Suzuki all set to launch the 2020 S-cross next month
- NewsHow Sebastien Loeb is keeping busy during the time of social isolation
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055