2021 Hyundai Elantra N-Line under development
Hyundai has revealed that it is working on a hot N-Line version of the new-gen Hyundai Elantra that debuted globally in March this year. The firm has showcases a camouflaged test mule of the car, but hasn't revealed much in the way of details.
It can be seen from the test-mule that the N-Line may get a few aggressive tweaks to its design, like a more aggressive front bumper, larger wheels, black body inserts and a chunkier rear exhaust. Aside from this, we expect red-highlighting on the outside, and unique interior trim.
As for the powertrain options, we think the N-Line could get a 1.6-litre turbo-petrol engine, which should make upwards of 200PS and 300 Nm. This could be paired with a six-speed manual or seven-speed DCT. Other mechanical changes expected are a unique suspension set-up for more dynamic driving.
The Elantar N-Line is expected to debut globally in the next few months. Hyundai is looking at launching the N sub-brand in India, so its very likely that this car makes it to our market eventually.
Starts Rs 17.6 Lakhs
- NewsMahendra Singh Dhoni's automobile collection: From a Mahindra tractor, ex-army offroader to a superfast SUV and more
- FeaturesPractical high-performance: Top super sedans in India
- News2020 Honda X-Blade BSVI launched in India at Rs 1.05 lakh
- News2020 Honda City RS turbo-petrol under consideration for India
- NewsYamaha to offer special finance scheme for frontline warriors of COVID19
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block