21,494 units of Maruti Suzuki Dzire recalled over faulty rear wheel hub
Maruti Suzuki has issued a recall for its popular Dzire compact sedan. Reports suggest that as many as 21,494 units of the Maruti Suzuki Dzire are affected by the recall, which has been triggered by a possible fault in the rear wheel hub. The company has been contacting owners of the affected Maruti Dzire units since October 3, 2017. The owners are being called to bring their car in for an inspection and being offered a free replacement for the faulty part. The 21,494 units of the Maruti Suzuki Dzire affected by this recall were manufactured between February 23 and July 10, ays Maruti Suzuki in its notification on the company website. So far, no injuries have been reported due to the faulty part.
For representation only
To check if the Maruti Dzire you own is affected by this recall, owners can find out by entering their vehicle identification number, which starts with MA3, followed by a 14-digit code, on the Maruti Suzuki India website. Dzire has been a sales juggernaut for the manufacturer since its launch. In fact, it is the car to manage the fastest 1 lakh unit sales in the country. It should be recalled that Dzire had briefly even overtaken the Alto, the most popular car in the country in terms of monthly sales.
Starts Rs 5.45 Lakhs
Team OD | 14 Sep 2018
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh
- NewsNew-gen Honda CR-V to be launched in India on October 9
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class facelift India launch
- NewsImage gallery: Mercedes-AMG A35 revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show
- NewsAprilia studying the Indian market to introduce 125cc-150cc motorcycles