3M Car Care ties up with HPCL in India
One of India's largest car detailing companies, 3M Car Care has partnered with Hindustan Petroleum Ltd. in opening its first store under this collaboration. The store spans 600 sq. ft. with two vehicle bays and a customer lounge, located in Sector 22, Dwarka. 3M plans to expand under this tie-up with more stores in the North and other regions.
Since it has already been associated with BPCL and IOCL, 3M is now collaborating with all three major petroleum companies in the country. The opening of the Dwarka store marks the fourth fuel station store, with two more in the South and one in the West. This is also the 11th 3M Car Care store in the North. The primary purpose of the tie-up is to make it convenient for customers to get all their car related services done under one roof.
"Through this collaboration, 3M Car Care will offer its car care experience/beautification products and solutions to HPCL customers at their convenience. This is a win win alliance for both partners in providing one-stop solutions for car owners. This is a very strategic and important step ahead for 3M and we will continue to leverage this relation to grow through Fuel stations in both car Care services as well as DIY products to get closer to our consumers." said K. Nandakumar, business manager, 3M Car Care.
Currently, 3M has 70 stores across the country and plans to expand to 130 by the end of the year.
- News2020 Honda CD 110 Dream launched for Rs 62,729
- NewsCoronavirus impact: BMW Group India resumes operation at its plant in Chennai
- NewsFMSCI nominates CS Santosh and Aishwarya Pissay for consideration for Arjuna Award
- NewsRefreshed Kia Seltos with more features launched at Rs 9.89 lakh
- NewsToyota Fortuner facelift international unveil expected on June 4
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!