40,618 Maruti Suzuki WagonR 1.0-litre recalled in India
40,618 units of the Maruti Suzuki WagonR 1.0-litre manufactured between November 15, 2018, to August 12, 2019, have been recalled to rectify the potential safety defects. Starting August 24, 2019, the recalled vehicles will be examined for the possible issue of fuel hose fouling with metal clamp - if defective, the necessary components will be replaced free of cost.
Customers of the suspected WagonR can visit the company's website and feed in the car's chassis number. The 14 digit chassis number is embossed on the vehicle's ID plate and can also be found on the registration documents as well.
Recently Maruti Suzuki also announced free of cost extended warranty on the diesel variants of their select cars - Dzire, S-Cross, Swift and the Vitara Brezza.
Starts Rs 9.8 Lakhs
- NewsKTM 790 Duke's Bajaj Auto finance scheme explained - launched in India for Rs 8.63 lakhs
- News2019 KTM 790 Duke launched in India - Priced at Rs 8.63 lakh
- NewsLive Updates: KTM 790 Duke launching in India today
- NewsMaruti Suzuki S-Presso Micro SUV teased ahead of its India launch on September 30
- NewsFreak accident results in death of three at Rally of Jodhpur