40,618 Maruti Suzuki WagonR 1.0-litre recalled in India
40,618 units of the Maruti Suzuki WagonR 1.0-litre manufactured between November 15, 2018, to August 12, 2019, have been recalled to rectify the potential safety defects. Starting August 24, 2019, the recalled vehicles will be examined for the possible issue of fuel hose fouling with metal clamp - if defective, the necessary components will be replaced free of cost.
Customers of the suspected WagonR can visit the company's website and feed in the car's chassis number. The 14 digit chassis number is embossed on the vehicle's ID plate and can also be found on the registration documents as well.
Recently Maruti Suzuki also announced free of cost extended warranty on the diesel variants of their select cars - Dzire, S-Cross, Swift and the Vitara Brezza.
Starts Rs 9.8 Lakhs
- News2020 Porsche Cayenne Coupe launched in India at Rs 1.31 crore
- NewsVintage vehicles may soon be exempt from scrappage policies
- NewsBMW to introduce wireless Android Auto in its vehicles by July 2020
- News2020 Skoda Rapid facelift unveiled in Russia
- NewsMaserati line-up in India gets Ferrari-built V6 petrol engines