40,618 Maruti Suzuki WagonR 1.0-litre recalled in India
40,618 units of the Maruti Suzuki WagonR 1.0-litre manufactured between November 15, 2018, to August 12, 2019, have been recalled to rectify the potential safety defects. Starting August 24, 2019, the recalled vehicles will be examined for the possible issue of fuel hose fouling with metal clamp - if defective, the necessary components will be replaced free of cost.
Customers of the suspected WagonR can visit the company's website and feed in the car's chassis number. The 14 digit chassis number is embossed on the vehicle's ID plate and can also be found on the registration documents as well.
Recently Maruti Suzuki also announced free of cost extended warranty on the diesel variants of their select cars - Dzire, S-Cross, Swift and the Vitara Brezza.
Starts Rs 9.8 Lakhs
- NewsLive Updates: Skoda Karoq, Superb facelift and Rapid TSI India launch, prices, specs, features, fuel efficiency, details
- NewsUpcoming W223 Mercedes-Benz S-Class teased ahead of debut in H2 2020
- NewsHandbuilt Rolls-Royce Cullinan 1:8 scale model shown
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Toyota will resume production from May 26
- NewsSuzuki has launched the 2020 GSX-R125 in Japan
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!