44,000 Jaguar Land Rover vehicles recalled over carbon dioxide emissions
British automobile manufacturer Jaguar Land Rover has recently issued a voluntary recall of 44,000 vehicles in UK that were manufactured between 2016 to 2019. These vehicles were equipped with 2l petrol and diesel engines.
This was found at a recent inspection by the regulators at the Vehicle Certification Agency in UK where 10 vehicles were caught emitting more carbon dioxide than the prescribed limits.
The Jaguar Land Rover Model's that are a part of this recall include Land Rover Discovery and Discovery Sport SUVs manufactured between 2016-18, Range Rover Evoque, Range Rover Sport, Velar SUVs , Jaguar E-Pace, F-Pace crossovers and F-Type, XE and XF.
The above mentioned vehicles are mostly powered by petrol engines while the rest have diesel powertrains. The company officials maintain that the some of these vehicles will require software update while the rest can be fixed at the dealerships.
Jaguar Land Rover has already been facing the heat with the record quarterly loss in February that resulted in axing of 4,500 jobs.
Starts Rs 71.38 Lakhs
Starts Rs 57.06 Lakhs
- Review2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 road test review
- NewsVideo Worth Watching: Honda Civic Type-R Limited Edition sets Suzuka FWD lap record
- NewsMaserati Ghibli hybrid to be revealed on July 16
- FeaturesBMW #JustCantWait To Bring Driving Pleasure Back To Our Lives
- NewsBMW iX3 EV SUV teased ahead of July 14 reveal
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block