57,676 units of Honda City, Jazz and Civic recalled in India to replace faulty driver airbag
Honda Cars India limited has announced a voluntary recall of the previous generation of City, Jazz and Civic models to replace faulty driver side airbag inflators. This will be done without any additional costs in a phased manner, starting from February 20, 2016. The company will send an official message regarding the same to its customers.
The Japanese car maker plans to recall 49,572 Honda Citys (January 2012 - June 2013), 7,504 units of the Jazz (February 2012 February 2013) and 600 units of the Civic (January 2012 August 2012).
Honda customers can visit the official website and submit their 17 character alpha-numeric Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) on the special micro site to check if their cars are a part of the recall.
Starts Rs 8.58 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.35 Lakhs
- NewsF1: 2018 will be Fernando Alonso's last season in Formula 1
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: TVS Racing announces six-rider line-up
- News2018 Msports X30 Karting Championship: Shahan Ali Mohsin overcomes early upsets to win in Junior category
- NewsBMW M2 Competition set to debut in India soon
- News2019 Honda HR-V crossover facelift unveiled, to be powered by 1.5-litre i-VTEC
- NewsLiberty Walk transforms the Suzuki Jimmy into a mini G-Class
- NewsBMW X7 flagship SUV shows its off roading capabilty in new teaser
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja H2 gets more power, Brembo Stylema calipers and a self healing paint
- NewsBajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brakes spotted at dealership
- NewsToyota Rush SUV to launch in Pakistan soon, India launch next?