639PS Aston Martin DB11 AMR is the new V12 flagship
Aston Martin has taken the wraps off its new V12 flagship, the Aston Martin DB11 AMR. The AMR replaces the outgoing V12-engined DB11. The new DB11 AMR comes powered by a twin-turbocharged 5.2-litre V12 engine, which produces 639PS and 700Nm. That is 31 more PS than the V12 DB11 it replaces and 129PS more than the V8 DB11. This results in a 0 to 100kmph time of 3.7s, two-tenths of a second quicker. The 335kmph top whack makes the Aston Martin DB11 AMR the fastest model in the company's current line-up.
The Aston Martin DB11 AMR sets itself apart with the exposed carbon fibre and gloss black detailing. This means that the headlights get a dark surround, the taillamps are smoked, and the front grille and tailpipes are dark too. The roof is gloss black, while the hood blades are carbon fibre.
Contrasting this dark, exposed theme is the AMR Signature Edition, which features Stirling Green bodywork with bright Lime stripes and highlights. Inside is a monochrome leather and alcantara trim with a contrasting lime stripe. The DB11 AMR Signature Edition is priced at GBP 201,995 (Rs 1.84 crore) and only 100 such units will be made.
Starts Rs 4.05 Crore
- NewsHyundai Venue SUV to get iMT clutchless manual gearbox with 1.0-litre turbo
- NewsBSVI Skoda Rapid 1.0-litre TSI to get automatic option in September 2020
- NewsAudi e-tron S and Audi e-tron S Sportback electric SUVs revealed
- NewsMG Gloster SUV teased on Indian website, here's everything you need to know
- NewsMaruti Suzuki launches subscription services
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block