700PS Ferrari 488 GTO image leaks ahead of Geneva debut
A single image of what is supposedly the new Ferrari 488 GTO has leaked online ahead of its official debut. This comes barely a week after specifications of the upcoming Ferrari 488 GTO were leaked. According to the leaked details, this track-focussed version of the Ferrari 488 will house the most powerful V8 engine on any Ferrari, reportedly besting even the Ferrari LaFerrari, at over 700PS. The leaked image appears to come from a product preview for potential customers, or VIPs. This track-ready Ferrari 488 bearing the GTO moniker is expected to make its debut at the 2018 Geneva Motors Show in March. However, it may be officially unveiled before that.
From this front quarter image, the biggest change we see is a much more aggressive front which has been tweaked to aid aerodynamics, as well as the twin racing stripes on the hood. The Ferrari 488 GTO will come powered by a 3.9litre twin-turbocharged V8, which is expected to produce in the region of 700PS. It will be much lighter than the standard Ferrari 488, with the use of more lightweight materials. The GTO will also feature the latest version of Ferrari's slide slip angle control system.
Starts Rs 3.97 Crore
- Review2018 Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 India first ride review
- NewsToyota Corolla Sedan teased ahead of November 16 global debut
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 launching today! What to expect?
- NewsNew-gen Maruti Suzuki Ertiga bookings open ahead of November 21 launch
- NewsFord Bronco SUV leaked ahead of 2020 launch
- News2018 LA Motor Show: Hyundai Palisade three-row SUV leaked ahead of official reveal
- FeaturesOsian's auction of a collection of automobile memorabilia from the pricely state of Bhavnagar
- NewsMercedes-Benz A-Class hatchback gets new diesel engines in Europe
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift recalled over faulty speedometer assembly
- NewsIsuzu D-Max V-Cross now available with the limited run 'Jonty Rhodes Limited 30' package for Rs 1.99 lakh