700PS new-gen Audi RS7 hybrid in works
When you want a fast Audi to take your friends and family, it is mostly the RS7 that makes the cut. In its present form, the Audi RS7 makes 560PS and generates 700 Nm of torque to push the sedan from 0 to 100 kmph in 3.9 second. These figures and numbers will be a thing of past, when the next-gen Audi RS7 arrives in the world. A snazzy design, loaded cabin just begins to describe the new-gen RS7. The most important addition will be a hybrid powertrain that puts out 700PS of power.
The 2019 Audi RS7 will sport a new-age snazzy design
The new-gen Audi RS7 will be offered with two powertrain options. The range starter variants will make use of a twin-turbo 4.0-liter V-8 that will produces 650PS. The same unit also does duty in the Porsche Panamera Turbo and the new Bentley Continental GT. However, for those who aren't much into practicality and want redlining performance, there is the 700PS hybrid unit. The same motor is also found in the Porsche Panamera Turbo S E-hybrid that can reach close to 100kmph in 3.2seconds. It should be noted that the unit in Porsche makes 680PS. With the more powerful motor, the new-gen Audi RS7 might put out an even more mind numbing figure. What's your guess, let us know in the comments below.
The 2019 Audi RS7 is expected to debut in mid-2018
The images that you see in this article are rendered images of the 2019 Audi RS7. We believe it will be similar to what you can expect from the production ready model. The sleeker headlights and the edgy contours is what we see on the new-age Audi cars and the same will make its way onto the RS7 as well. The cabin design and features list too will be in sync with the new exterior design.
Images source: 4wheelsnews
Starts Rs 1.7 Crore
Starts Rs 2.03 Crore
- NewsBMW Motorrad India now offers 3 years, unlimited kilometres warranty as standard on all its motorcycles
- NewsMercedes-Benz launches a new mobile service initiative for Tier - 2 and Tier - 3 called 'Service on Wheels'
- NewsSuzuki Burgman Street 125cc maxi scooter to be launched in India tomorrow
- News10,000th Isuzu vehicle rolled out of its plant in SriCity
- News2018 Kawasaki Z900RS launched in a black paint option in India
- News2018 FIM Trial-E Cup: Yamaha's Kenichi Kuroyama rides TY-E electric trials bike to win in first two rounds
- NewsTriumph Street Triple RS gets two new colour options in India
- NewsFord crosses one million customer milestone in India
- NewsPrice check: BMW G 310 R vs BMW G 310 GS vs KTM 390 Duke vs KTM RC 390 vs TVS Apache RR 310 vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- NewsOfficial: BMW Motorrad India launches G 310 R and G 310 GS motorcycles at Rs 2.99 and Rs 3.49 lakh!