92 units of Mahindra TUV300 SUV added to Kolkata Police Fleet
The Kolkata Police adds 92 units of the Mahindra TUV300 SUV to its fleet. All the SUVs that were handed over to the departments have been specifically modified to meet their requirements. 58 out of the 92 TUV300s were flagged off on August 29, 2019.
The press release also states that the Kolkata Police Department is amongst the 13 other police departments in India to add the Mahindra TUV300 to their fleet.
The Mahindra TUV300 SUV is powered by a 1.5-litre 3-cylinder diesel engine. The engine produces 100PS at 3,750rpm and 240Nm of torque from 1,600-2,800rpm. The engine is mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox. The SUV was recently updated and in the refreshed list of options, the TUV300 lost the option of an automatic gearbox (AMT - Automated Manual Transmission). The Mahindra TUV300 retails between Rs 18.54-10.55 lakh, ex-showroom Delhi.
The TUV300 is suspected to receive another facelift along with an updated BSVI engine. The new SUV could be dearer by Rs 20,000-30,000.
Starts Rs 8.4 Lakhs
Starts Rs 27.7 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.93 Lakhs
Starts Rs 23.84 Lakhs
- NewsCEAT launches GoSafe S95 Face Masks, forays into personal protective equipment business
- News2020 Audi RS7 Sportback to be launched in India on July 16
- NewsHero MotoCorp gives 100 scooters to women police officers of Gorakhpur Police Department
- NewsRenault Kwid RXL 1.0L launched at Rs.4.16 lakh in India
- NewsMG Hector Plus bookings open in India, specifications and features revealed
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block