Abarth introduces a new, more powerful 595 Competizione in the UK
Fiat's performance arm, Abarth has announced that it will launch a new, more powerful Abarth 595 Competizione in the UK. The car will also come with new features, both standard as well as optional.
For the power hungry, Abarth has tuned the engine to now produce 180PS and 250Nm of torque at 2,500rpm. Standard equipment upgrades include Xenon headlamps, rear parking sensors and a new Record Monza exhaust system that has a throaty sound, says Abarth.
The new Abarth 595 Competizione is shod with 17-inch alloy wheels that have a titanium finish. Brakes are by Brembo replete with scarlet brake callipers. Also standard is the leather wrapped sports steering wheel, Sports seats by Sabelt and aluminum pedals.
The existing standard colour, Campovolo Grey has been replaced by a new standard palette, Officina Red.
For those who desire something different, Abarth has released a new options list that includes an electrically operated sunroof, leather seats and an Interscope audio system. Customers can also personalise their Abarth 595 Competizione by selecting from a wide range of alloys, colours and stripe kits.
Fiat India's plans for 2015 suggest that the Abarth 595 Competizione will be one of the cars set to be launched this year.
Starts Rs 29.85 Lakhs
- NewsNissan may drop Datsun brand as part of global revamp
- NewsDucati Panigale V2 - The 959 Panigale replacement has been showcased
- NewsDucati Streetfighter V4 is a 208PS monster!
- NewsTokyo Motor Show 2019: Two-seater all-electric Toyota Ultra-compact BEV showcased
- NewsTokyo Motor Show 2019: 250cc four-cylinder Kawaski Ninja ZX-25R showcased