Aishwarya Pissay to compete in 2019 FIM Bajas World Cup season opener
Aishwarya Pissay will compete in Round 1 of the FIM Bajas World Cup in Dubai between the 7th and 9th of March. The TVS Racing rider will be competing as a privateer entry, racing a non-TVS bike at the event.
According to TVS Racing representatives, the reason Pissay will compete on a non-TVS motorcycle is because TVS doesn't have a network in Dubai. However, TVS is her principal sponsor for the event. She will be in Dubai to train in the dunes for two weeks, before the rally.
This will be Pissay's second attempt at an international rally. In 2018 she competed in the Baja Aragon, replacing the then injured KP Aravind. However, a crash that left her with a ruptured pancreas ended her event early. Aishwarya is hoping to have a stronger performance at this second international foray.
- News2019 MRF National Racing Championship: Round 2 kicks off with Pratik Sonawane win in Ameo Cup
- News2019 Datsun Redi-go gets enhanced safety features, prices start at Rs 2.79 lakh
- Review2019 Hero Xpulse 200 Road Test Review
- NewsFord India recalls the last-gen Ford Endeavour, Freestyle, Figo and Aspire
- NewsSpec Comparo: AMW CFMoto 300NK vs KTM 390 Duke vs Honda CB300R