Akbar Ebrahim elected president of the FMSCI
Akbar Ebrahim, the new president of the FMSCI, pictured here with his son, racecar driver Armaan Ebrahim
Akbar Ebrahim has been elected the president of the Federation of Motorsport Clubs of India (FMSCI). Ebrahim won the election held at the Annual General Meeting that was held in Chennai on Monday. The former racer, turned team owner and driver coach, beat outgoing FMSCI president Zayn Khan at the election.
Former FMSCI President, J Prithviraj, who held the post in the year 2014, has been appointed vice-president of the FMSCI.
The elections for were also held to elect the councillors for the FMSCI for the next two years. The councillors elected were KD Madan of the Madras Motor Sport Club (MMSC), Shivu Shivappa of the Karnataka Motor Sports Club (KMSC), J Prithviraj of the Coimbatore Auto Sports Club (CASC), Sanjay Sharma of the Calcutta Motor Sports Club (CMSC), Ketan Mehta from the Indian Automotive Racing Club (IARC), Farooq Ahmed from the Motor Sports Club of Chikmagalur (MSCC), Arindam Ghosh from Ramkrishna Race Performance Management (RRPM) and Ebrahim from Meco Motorsport Club.
Team OD | 12 Feb 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Yamaha YZF-R15 v3
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Yamaha YZF-R6
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha MT-09 Tracer and MT-09 Tracer GT
- NewsImage gallery: Mahindra Stinger concept at the Auto Expo 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Honda Civic
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha MT-10
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Suzuki Burgman Street 125cc maxi scooter image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Mahindra Rexton G4
- NewsTVS Ntorq 125 - Five things we love and three things we don't
- News2018 TVS Ntorq 125 first ride image gallery