All-new 2013 Hero Xtreme unveiled
Hero MotoCorp Ltd has unveiled the all-new 150cc Xtreme with an electronic immobiliser. The electronic immobilizer is a security device which stops the motorcycle from running without the correct key.
The tail also has been revised
The all-new Xtreme gets a number of style and feature changes including a new speedometer, headlight with eyebrow lights, new LED taillights with light guides, and a mobile charger socket. It also gets a chunkier fuel tank for going that extra mile without worrying about refueling.
The Xtreme also boasts of an updated meter console
HMCL has unveiled about a dozen new products and upgrades including the all-new Splendor iSmart with start-stop, Pleasure with Integrated Braking System, a new-look Karizma, the ZMR as well as the refreshed HF-Dawn, HF-Deluxe and Deluxe Pro, Splendor Pro and Super Splendor.
[Read more Splendor iSmart unveil here] [HF-Dawn, HF-Deluxe unveil] [Hero Pleasure unveiled]
Starts Rs 44,900
- FeaturesBMW #JustCantWait To Bring Driving Pleasure Back To Our Lives
- NewsBMW iX3 EV SUV teased ahead of July 14 reveal
- NewsAnyone can ride the Yamaha MWT-9 and T7 Concept
- NewsSkoda Auto CEO Bernhard Maier to step down, effective July 31
- NewsMahindra XUV300 1.2-litre mStallion turbo-petrol spotted testing
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block