All-new Bajaj Dominar 250 teased ahead of its launch
Bajaj has teased its new Dominar 250 ahead of its launch. The bike is set to be launched in a couple of weeks and here is all you need to know about the bike.
Dominar 400 shown for representation
As the name implies, the 250 Dominar gets its styling cues from its elder sibling and they remain aggressive. The bike will have a large tank, twin-barrel exhaust canister, split seat set-up and all of them identical to the Dominar 400. Since the design and styling of the Dominar 400 have been a success in the market, it has certainly helped with keeping the 250 a tempting treat. The 250 has LED headlamp, tail lamp and turn indicators and it also gets a twin display feature, one on the instrument cluster and one on the tank.
The bike will be propelled by a 248cc, single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine borrowed from the KTM 250 Duke. While the Duke makes a power of 29.6bhp and a torque of 24 Nm, the new Dominar 250 may be slightly de-tuned and will be a little less torquey.
Suspension and braking
The 250 Dominar also gets inverted upside-down forks in front and a monoshock at the rear along with disc brakes on both the wheels. The bike may have a single-channel ABS unit.
The new Bajaj Dominar 250 may be priced around Rs 1.6 lakh and the bookings for the bike have already started, the deliveries are expected to begin by the end of this month. We will soon ride the bike and the review will be up shortly after.
Starts Rs 1,60,000
Starts Rs 2,00,576
- NewsPetrol and diesel prices to increase by Rs 2 in Maharashtra from tomorrow, June 1
- NewsHyundai exports 5000 cars in May
- NewsMercedes-Benz all set to launch the new GLS on June 17
- NewsRenault, Nissan and Mitsubishi cars to share more commonality than ever before
- NewsLego now gets its hands on the Lamborghini Sian FKP 37
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!