All-new Hyundai Xcent image gallery
Hyundai Motors India has unveiled its sub-4m sedan - the Xcent - in India. Here is an image gallery of the car.
The Xcent will be available in both petrol and diesel options with manual as well as automatic transmission options.
The front gets swept back smoked headlamps and the rear gets wrap-around tail lamps with chrome inserts. The hexagonal air dam also gets chrome finishing. The front bumper gets integrated spoiler design.
The rear bumper gets a dual tone sporty look.
Starts Rs 5.46 Lakhs
- NewsHero MotoSports Team Rally's Hero RR 450 to make Indian debut at 2018 Desert Storm
- News2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Image Gallery
- Review2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V first ride review
- NewsPirelli opens its first branded retail store in Agra
- NewsSuzuki Intruder Fi launched in India at Rs 1.06 lakh
- NewsTrack n Tell Intelli Play - Infotainment and tracking device
- NewsAudi India announces price hike ranging from Rs 1 lakh to Rs 9 lakh across its model range
- NewsJaguar XE and XF now available with Ingenium petrol engines
- NewsMotoGP: Valentino Rossi signs with Movistar Yamaha for a further two years
- NewsMercedes Maybach S650 Pullman facelift unveiled