All-new Hyundai Xcent image gallery
Hyundai Motors India has unveiled its sub-4m sedan - the Xcent - in India. Here is an image gallery of the car.
The Xcent will be available in both petrol and diesel options with manual as well as automatic transmission options.
The front gets swept back smoked headlamps and the rear gets wrap-around tail lamps with chrome inserts. The hexagonal air dam also gets chrome finishing. The front bumper gets integrated spoiler design.
The rear bumper gets a dual tone sporty look.
Starts Rs 5.46 Lakhs
Team OD | 14 Feb 2019
- NewsHonda CBR650R bookings open in India, to be priced under Rs 8 lakh
- News2020 Range Rover Evoque spied in India
- News2019 Geneva Motor Show: 2020 Ssangyong Korando SUV revealed
- NewsMG Motor to launch eZS electric SUV in India by end-2019
- NewsNew-gen Nissan Livina MPV is a rival to Maruti Suzuki Ertiga and Honda BR-V
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani