All-new Hyundai Xcent image gallery
Hyundai Motors India has unveiled its sub-4m sedan - the Xcent - in India. Here is an image gallery of the car.
The Xcent will be available in both petrol and diesel options with manual as well as automatic transmission options.
The front gets swept back smoked headlamps and the rear gets wrap-around tail lamps with chrome inserts. The hexagonal air dam also gets chrome finishing. The front bumper gets integrated spoiler design.
The rear bumper gets a dual tone sporty look.
Starts Rs 5.73 Lakhs
- News810PS all-electric Hyundai RM20e prototype showcases future N brand potential
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Tasting spicy delicacies of Maharashtra in Hyundai Verna
- NewsIndia-bound 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class LWB facelift revealed
- FeaturesProduct review: BOSCH GDS 18V-EC 250 impact wrench
- NewsAuto China 2020: Honda SUV e:concept previews China-focused EV