All-new Renault Crossover coupe spotted testing
It has been barely few hours that we reported of Renault working on all-new crossover. And now there are spied images of the same that have surfaced on the internet. Renault has already confirmed that a concept version of this crossover will be shown at the Moscow Motor Show that is scheduled to take place in August this year. It is being said that the upcoming Renault Crossover will be based on the larger Kaptur, instead of the Captur that is sold in India, and will come equipped with AWD along with an automatic.
The all-new Renault Crossover gets a distinct grille and larger bumper compared to that on the Kaptur
The heavily camouflaged images of the Renault Crossover does not reveal much in terms of design except for its larger dimensions. The front profile is speculated to be different than that of the Kaptur with a distinct grille and a restyled bumper. If the Crossover is based on the Kaptur's platform, the wheelbase might remain unchanged but the side profile will be totally different. Notice the sloping coupe-styled roofline, muscular design and larger tail lights. Also, the matte black alloy design look does not look similar to that offered on the Russian made Kaptur SUV.
Notice the Coupe-like roofline and the larger rear section on the Renault Crossover
"The launch of this global model will open a new chapter in the history of not only Renault Russia. Russia will be the first country to set up the production and to start sales of the new Renault global model. The production of the new crossover will be set up at Renault Moscow plant, which was selected as the first industrial site to manufacture the new global C-SUV." stated the company in an official release.
The larger tail lights and the muscular styling will make the Renault Crossover-coupe like different from the Kaptur SUV
Additionally, it will be manufactured at the company's Russia plant alongside the Renault Kaptur SUV. Instead of going with a conventional design, it is speculated that the Crossover might be an SUV Coupe.
Images source: Motor1
- NewsIndia-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks unveiled In Mumbai
- NewsMahindra and Ford to collaborate on shared powertrains, connected car tech
- NewsLive updates: Reveal of India-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks
- Review2019 Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro first ride review
- NewsConfirmed: KTM says 790 Duke launch in India not slated for November
- News2019 Hyundai Tucson facelift coming to India in May 2019
- NewsBREAKING: 2018 KTM 790 Duke to be launched in India post-Diwali 2018, pre-bookings already open
- News2019 Porsche Cayenne launched in India at Rs 1.19 crore
- Review2019 Porsche Cayenne Turbo first drive review
- NewsSkoda Vision X SUV to be shown in production guise in March 2019