All-new Suzuki Access 125 to be launched in India on March 15, 2016
Suzuki Motorcycles which showed off its all-new 2016 Access scooter at the Auto Expo 2016 will finally launch the scooter in Indiaon March 15, 2016. The Suzuki Access 125 was the manufacturer's first scooter when it started operations in India nearly a decade ago.
Based on an all-new platform, the new Suzuki Access 125looks very different than the original scooter. It looks more modern now and comes loaded with features. Single push starter, reworked engine, alloy wheels, optional DC socket, telescopic front forks and new colours are few of the talking points.
The 125cc engine now comes with SEP and makes more power (8.7PS) and torque (10.2Nm). Suzuki says that the scooter is also lighter than before. We believe thisshould especially now make it more fun to ride while stayingfuel efficient. Suzuki is also using a digital instrument cluster for the new Access 125. This display also shows a service due indicator- a feature which many others scooters in the segment had adopted a couple of years ago.
Suzuki says that they will not be phasing out the old Access anytime soon and the processwill gradually happen once the new scooter has been around for sometime.
More from OVERDRIVE on the new Suzuki Access 125
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez wins the World Championship
- ReviewSuzuki V-Strom 650 XT ABS first ride review
- NewsMG Motor India's first launch: Everything we know
- NewsVolkswagen Passat with Connect app launched at Rs 25.99 lakh
- News2019 Hyundai Santro spotted in top-spec Asta trim
- NewsHero Destini 125cc scooter to launch on October 22
- NewsChinese carmaker Great Wall Motors to enter India by 2021-22
- NewsImage gallery: New BMW X7 SUV
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq GT coupe-SUV unveiled for China
- News2019 BMW X7 SUV unveiled internationally