Anindito and Sahil win OVERDRIVE and Better Photography 2016 Frame the Star contest
Over the last few months, 30 photographers and filmmakers have pushed their creativity to shoot two stunning subjects - the Mercedes-Benz CLA and the A-Class. For the second iteration of Frame the Star, after a round of online entries, 22 photographers and 8 filmmakers tackled the urban jungles of Mumbai and Delhi for the semi-final round.
Anindito Mukherjee accepts the award as winner of the photo category
After a panel comprising Swapan Parekh, Amit Ashar, Prashant Godbole, Shantanu Sheorey and Overdrive Editor in Chief, Bertrand D'souza judged the photographs and videos, three photographers : Anindito Mukherjee, Dhruv Dhakan, Hillol Chaudhuri and three videographers : Hardik Patel, Sahil Shah, Sangit Ghorpade, emerged as the finalists. The finale in Pune saw them battle it out for two days to produce the most creative photography and videography, with a two stunning cars as their subjects.
Sahil Shah accepts the award as winner of the video category
With Amit Ashar as the final judge for the finale, two winners from both the categories were announced on Friday, 7th October. From the videography category, Sahil Shah from Mumbai won an International Driving Experience with Mercedes-Benz. From the photography category, Anindito Mukherjee from Delhi won a Mercedes-Benz car for a year!
Starts Rs 31.72 Lakhs
- NewsCristiano Ronaldo gifts himself a Bugatti Centodieci, the world's most expensive car
- NewsAudi RS Q8 teased ahead of India debut
- NewsGMC drops teaser for Hummer EV with over 1,000PS and removable roof panels
- NewsKia Motors India crosses one lakh sales in 11 months
- NewsBajaj Auto has sold 2.38 lakh units of 2Ws in July 2020, down by 26 per cent