Apollo Tyres appoints Seshu Bhagavathula as new chief technology officer
Apollo Tyres has appointed Seshu Bhagavathula as their new chief technology officer. On taking over this office, Bhagavathula will be handling research and new product development for the tyre company on a global level and will also be in charge of both the commercial and passenger vehicle segments of the company's business. Bhagavathula has been involved in the auto industry for a long time, having worked with Chinese auto firm Great Wall Motor Company, before which, he was associated with Daimler AG. Seshu will be based out of the company's global research centre in Enschede, Netherlands.
Neeraj Kanwar, vice chairman and managing director, Apollo Tyres Ltd said, "As we focus on the two key pillars of marketing and technology for the next phase of our growth, Dr Seshu, with his vast experience, will bring in the much needed synergy across locations. He would also help us in providing intelligent automotive solutions to our customers. His appointment further strengthens Apollo's Leadership Team and gives the company's growth agenda an added impetus."
- NewsVideo worth watching: V12-powered Ferrari 250 GTO screaming to glory
- Review2018 Honda Jazz review
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: Scrutiny and driver's briefing image gallery
- FeaturesIndependence Quattro Drive 2018: From Chandigarh to Leh
- NewsDrag strip-only Ford Mustang Cobra Jet unveiled
- NewsMahindra Marazzo MPV to be launched in India on September 3
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: Pre-scrutiny image gallery
- NewsHarley-Davidson India rolls out new Street to Softail trade-in offer
- NewsKerala floods: Nissan India offers service support to affected customers
- NewsHero MotoCorp re-enters used two-wheeler business with Hero Sure in India