Apollo Tyres sets up office in Malaysia
Apollo Tyres today announced the setting up of its office in Malaysia, the third largest market in ASEAN region. Apollo Tyres already has presence in Thailand and Indonesia. The tyre manufacturer increasingly focuses on expanding its presence in Southeast Asia.
The manufacturer aims to procure a larger share in the Malaysian replacement tyre market which holds a capacity of 5,80,000 bus tyres and 9.5 million passenger car tyres.
Over 90 per cent of commercial vehicles are shifting from the standard cross-ply type to the superior radial tyres. Capitalising on the fact, the company would be looking to further establish the brand by promoting its Endurance range of truck-bus radials.
Satish Sharma, president, Asia Pacific, Apollo Tyres, believes that the Malaysian market is a pivotal market for their growth in the southeast region. He believes that Apollo's making "steady inroads" into the market and their current product range would fit well with the Malaysian consumer requirements.
- NewsVinales secures pole position for 2018 MotoGP season finale in Valencia, Marquez qualifies fifth despite crash
- News2018 JK NRC: Nayan Chatterjee and Karthik Tharani take Euro JK 18 championship down to the wire
- Review2018 TVS Radeon road test review
- News2018 Mahindra Alturas G4: Preliminary image gallery
- NewsVinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review
- NewsSpec comparo: Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class facelift petrol to launch in India by the end of 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- News2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 bookings start in India, deliveries post April 2019